8 Posts
Liz Miller started a discussion
Blank wall! New kitchen "echos" after the redo - I'm intimidated by a big blank wall. We love our new kitchen but all of the hard surfaces amplify talking and TV noise. We don't want to cov... Read More
1 Like    7 Comments
Liz Miller started a discussion
Colors of California - wall and accent advice? - Asking the experts: I'm trying to choose a color for the walls and ceiling to match my kitchen granite and cabinet sample. Gold/honey walls ... Read More
    12 Comments
Liz Miller started a discussion
Advice on stainless, curved glass 36" island hood? - Not too expensive, not too cheap, to complement my BOSCH range top but not block the views in my newly opened kitchen both inside and garden... Read More
    1 Comment
Liz Miller started a discussion
What's the consensus on today's downdraft vents? (I'm almost afraid to ask.) Our new open kitchen will bring the outdoors in with a big bay ... Read More
    4 Comments
Liz Miller started a discussion
Would love a bay window over the sink in my new kitchen. Have contractor's quote for labor but need price for the window itself and I can't ... Read More
    1 Comment
Liz Miller started a discussion
Remodeling kitchen now, want to maximize resale value but not for another 5-7 years. Realtor advises, "keep it neutral" and suggests cream, ... Read More
    8 Comments
Liz Miller started a discussion
"Granite or better" counter tops, on our kitchen design plan. So what's better and why?
    2 Comments
Liz Miller started a discussion
How do I choose the right colors for my new kitchen granite tops and cabinets? I have light oak hardwood floors and white appliances (but wa... Read More
    1 Comment