20 Posts
Green Tea started a discussion
Can the exterior of this house be modernized? - Can the exterior of this house be changed so that it looks more modern or is it hopeless? What do you think it would cost? Some options: ... Read More
    2 Comments
Green Tea started a discussion
Where can I find straight grays? - Where can I find straight gray paints? I looked hard at Sherwin Williams options and they all seem to include an undertone of something. I'm... Read More
    2 Comments
Green Tea started a discussion
Anyone here seriously looked at modular homes? - deleted This post was edited by balor123 on Tue, Feb 4, 14 at 15:31
    5 Comments
Green Tea started a discussion
Estimate to remodel? - Deleted This post was edited by balor123 on Tue, Feb 4, 14 at 2:44
    12 Comments
Green Tea started a discussion
Should I be concerned about this? - please delete This post was edited by balor123 on Tue, Sep 3, 13 at 14:03
    1 Comment
Green Tea started a discussion
Large mats to cover hardwood floors? - deleted This post was edited by balor123 on Tue, Feb 4, 14 at 15:30
    1 Comment
Green Tea started a discussion
How to buy lot? - Those of you who've bought an empty lot outside a development or done a tear down - how did you go about it? Seems hard to know what kind of... Read More
    5 Comments
Green Tea started a discussion
Cost to remodel? - What do you all think it would cost to remodel 1235 Knox Rd Wynnewood, PA into something like this FlatPak prefab home? It's a gut job for s... Read More
    2 Comments
Green Tea started a discussion
How realistic are house plan estimates? - I've been browsing house plans online and am curious how realistic these prices are. Check out this one for example: 2250sf 4br/3a modern ho... Read More
    8 Comments
Green Tea started a discussion
Anyone else hate their selections? - deleted This post was edited by balor123 on Tue, Feb 4, 14 at 15:18
    26 Comments
Show More Events...