20 Posts
G started a discussion
Where 2 get nice curtains - Hi not eyelets in looking for something a bit more grand like Botique or hotel style I prefer if they were made or if any more knows anywher... Read More
    3 Comments
G started a discussion
House coping colour - House is white with black round bottom wot colour should I do coping and round sills??
    6 Comments
G started a discussion
Navy and gold table lamps - Hi anywhere tell me where I can get these nice modern contemporary ones??
    8 Comments
G started a discussion
Table Lamps from?? - Where is it from
    Comment
G started a discussion
    Comment
G started a discussion
Hall console table - Where is it from
    Comment
G started a discussion
Black and gold hall table - Where is it from plz
    Comment
G started a discussion
Ceiling light large - Where is it from plz
    Comment
G started a discussion
Dressing and side table - Where r they from plz
    Comment
G started a discussion
    Comment
Show More Events...