10 Posts
geebee started a discussion
Wall color - Hi! I love your design style! Would you be willing to share wall color you used in this area? Thank you!
    Comment
geebee started a discussion
Range hood - Hi- could you please tell me the manufacturer of the range hood? Thank you. Absolutely beautiful house! I think I saved every room to my ide... Read More
    1 Comment
geebee started a discussion
Curb Appeal for this Colorado Mountain Home - Hi, I'm looking for help choosing exterior paint colors for our home. I really want the house to blend in with its surroundings, but at the ... Read More
    3 Comments
geebee started a discussion
Cabinet color - Beautiful! Would you please share the cabinet color? Is there a glaze as well?
    3 Comments
geebee started a discussion
Suggestions for window treatments - Hi- I need some help with window treatments (and a lot of other things, but will stick to immediate issue!) As you can see from pictures, th... Read More
    14 Comments
geebee started a discussion
Question about cornice - Hi, I love the cornice board you've used in this room. Is it trimmed in wood or is that just a darker color of fabric that you have used? Th... Read More
    1 Comment
geebee started a discussion
Hi! I love the feeling of this room. Would love to know sources for medallion tie backs and the table lamp. Thanks so much for posting!
    3 Comments
geebee started a discussion
There are so many things I love about this room - especially the chairs! Could you please tell me who the manufacturer is? Thank you!
    1 Comment
geebee started a discussion
Anyone know what the wall color is?
    1 Comment
geebee started a discussion
I love the Art in this room. Could anyone tell me the artist of the picture behind the sofa?
    Comment