14 Posts
gcitrin started a discussion
Shower floor tile - Would love opinions on which tile to use for my shower floor. The tile in the bathroom is in the beige family and my vanity will be brown. I... Read More
    4 Comments
gcitrin started a discussion
Small Shower Door issues - Hi everyone, I've been searching to no avail for the "perfect" shower door for my master bath. The width is 44" (small!) and ... Read More
1 Like    21 Comments
gcitrin started a discussion
Bathtub question - deciding between Lyons industries and kohler...is there a huge difference aside from cost? Thanks!
    3 Comments
gcitrin started a discussion
Bathtub question - deciding between Lyons industries and kohler...is there a huge difference aside from cost? Thanks!
    Comment
gcitrin started a discussion
Mosaic or not?! - you've all been helpful in the past, so i come again with a design dilemma. I have a small bathroom, approximately 9x5, with shower stall. ... Read More
    1 Comment
gcitrin started a discussion
Bathtub question - I'm so torn with all the different bathtub material choses. My aunt who has renovated before is suggesting ceramic, or porcelain. I personal... Read More
    3 Comments
gcitrin started a discussion
NYC small space living problems..need advice - There's a bed/frame I want that's 88" long. My bedroom, however, has a piece of furniture in it that juts out from the wall, which ultimatel... Read More
    2 Comments
gcitrin started a discussion
Need Bathroom Design help - I'm working on renovating two small NYC bathrooms and literally have been delaying it for 3 years because I can't make a decision on tile. W... Read More
1 Like    8 Comments
gcitrin started a discussion
Tile inside shower - im having a bit of trouble finding the right tile for my shower. I most likely will be doing slate on the floor of the bathroom, but dint kn... Read More
    4 Comments
gcitrin started a discussion
To tile the full bathroom, or not, that is the question!? - I have a small nyc apt. bathroom and truly don't love the way tiles all around (from floor to ceiliing all over) looks, however the owner of... Read More
    1 Comment
Show More Events...