6 Posts
Gaby Donatti started a discussion
I love the couch! - Where is this sectional from? This is exactly what I’m looking for.
1 Like    1 Comment
Gaby Donatti started a discussion
what kind of blinds were used in this living room? - I’d like to know the brand and style of the window covers/ roll down blinds for the doors.
    Comment
Gaby Donatti started a discussion
looking for something like that Sofa/Chair - I love that really comfy looking chair! Do you know where it’s from?
    Comment
Gaby Donatti started a discussion
what kind of bike rack is this? - What brand and model is the bike rack used in the photo?
    1 Comment
Gaby Donatti started a discussion
gray living room couch question - Where can I find the gray curved sofa in the living room or something similar?
    1 Comment
Gaby Donatti started a discussion
Project cost - How much did this house cost to build total? Were you attempting to keep costs low or could it be managed based on materials used and contra... Read More
    1 Comment