Sign In
Join as a Pro
History of Houzz
FIND PROFESSIONALS
DESIGN
Interior Designers
Architects & Building Designers
Kitchen Designers
Bathroom Designers
Interior Stylists
Garden Designers
Furniture & Home Accessories
Cabinet Makers
Lighting
Curtains, Blinds & Shutters
Smart Home Specialists
Experts in Dublin
Interior Designers in Dublin
Carpet & Flooring in Dublin
Electricians in Dublin
Garden Designers in Dublin
RENOVATION
Home Builders
Design & Build
Loft Conversion Specialists
Carpet & Flooring
Kitchen & Bathroom Suppliers
Carpenters & Joiners
Windows & Glazing
Tiles & Worktops
Decking & Patios
Staircases & Railings
Painters & Decorators
Experts in Cork
Interior Designers in Cork
Carpet & Flooring in Cork
Electricians in Cork
Garden Designers in Cork
SUPPLIERS & SERVICES
Electricians
Gardening Services
Garden & Landscape Supplies
Garden Rooms, Home Offices & Conservatories
Swimming Pools & Hot Tubs
Driveways
View All
Experts in Limerick
Interior Designers in Limerick
Carpet & Flooring in Limerick
Electricians in Limerick
Garden Designers in Limerick
STORIES
STORIES FROM HOUZZ
Most Popular
Houzz Tours
Kitchens
Bathrooms
More Rooms
Gardens
Renovating
Decorating
Storage & Organisation
Small Space Living
View All
HOUZZ RESEARCH
ADVICE
HOUZZ DISCUSSIONS
Design Dilemma
Before & After
Polls
Kitchens
Bathrooms
Living Rooms
Gardens
Renovating
DIY
Home Decorating
Smaller Homes
Paint
gabrams55
Ideabooks
Activity
Activity
Comments
Posts
Reviews
3 Posts
13 April 2016
gabrams55
started a discussion
An Subtle Equine Theme -
We redid a spare room... I wanted a subtle equine themed room. No expert help, the hubby and I did it all. What do you think? Before: Baby p...
Read More
3 Likes
17 Comments
See
17
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
13 April 2016
gabrams55
started a discussion
Makeover for 10yr old boy's room - Graffiti anyone?!?! -
We moved to a new house and in an attempt to be the coolest mom ever, I hired someone to graffiti my then 10 year old sons room. He knew we...
Read More
10 Likes
13 Comments
See
13
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
13 April 2016
gabrams55
started a discussion
Flowers after 30 years! But what is it? -
Hi Everyone, I'm new to this forum and super happy I stumbled on it! This indoor houseplant has been in my family for at least 30 years. I h...
Read More
Like
4 Comments
See
4
more comments
Sign Up to Comment