5 Posts
Ryan smith started a discussion
Ensuite/WIR layout - My wife and I are planning on converting a spare bedroom into a WIR/ensuite but having difficulty coming up with a design that works and wor... Read More
    1 Comment
Ryan smith started a discussion
Ensuite/WIR layout - My wife and I are planning on converting a spare bedroom into a WIR/ensuite but having difficulty coming up with a design that works and wor... Read More
1 Like    4 Comments
Ryan smith started a discussion
Industrial Bedroom Design Help!! - Hi guys, my wife and I are going for an industrial bedroom feel, we have bought a lovely blackbutt timber bed, and floating around the idea ... Read More
    8 Comments
Ryan smith started a discussion
Where can we find the best flatpack kitchens? - Hi guys, loving this website and the feedback users can offer, I'm looking at installing a new kitchen, considering I'm a carpenter by trade... Read More
6 Likes    98 Comments
Ryan smith started a discussion
Converting the laundry to an ensuite - Hi guys, my wife and I currently have bought an older 3 bedroom 1 bathroom house, we are looking at converting the back bedroom into the mas... Read More
    16 Comments