6 Posts
frenchie89 started a discussion
Exterior Paint 1960's Lake House - We are trying to select exterior paint for our remodel. The top half is new board and batten and the bottom half is original brick. Our sty... Read More
    6 Comments
frenchie89 started a discussion
Bathroom cabinets 1960's remodel Odor advice - Does anybody have experience painting the interior of cabinets and drawers with a primer such as Killz to help with the old house odor of ou... Read More
    5 Comments
frenchie89 started a discussion
1960's Remodel - We recently bought a 1960's split level and are doing some minor remodeling. Initially am removing this cabinet at the top of the stairs to ... Read More
    3 Comments
frenchie89 started a discussion
Choosing paint color - I'm painting my "accent wall" and need color suggestions. The accent wall was red to coordinate w the carpet when we moved in. I can't chang... Read More
    2 Comments
frenchie89 started a discussion
Granite choice for kitchen counters - We currently have granite tile in our kitchen that came with our house when we bought it 10 years ago and want to install slab granite. I w... Read More
    2 Comments
frenchie89 started a discussion
Kitchen Remodel - We want to upgrade our granite tile to slab granite and I need input on colors and lighting for the space. I'm thinking about a black granit... Read More
    75 Comments