8 Posts
Jocelyn Prestia started a discussion
Paper white w pale natural wood floors - I’m choosing my entry color. it’s been my toughest paint choose. I like the idea of Benjamin Moore paper white paired with warmer neutral ... Read More
    1 Comment
Jocelyn Prestia started a discussion
Fun paint picks - I inherited this wallpaper in the bsmt of my new home. Floor board in the pic will be the floor color. I hope to keep the accent wallpaper a... Read More
    3 Comments
Jocelyn Prestia started a discussion
Paint color. - Wondering if you would be willing to share the paint color? Thank you!
    Comment
Jocelyn Prestia started a discussion
Bookcase? - I live in the area and wondered, if I may ask, who built that lovely built-in bookcase? Thank you.
    2 Comments
Jocelyn Prestia started a discussion
What size rug for this family/playroom room?! - The current rug is 6x9 which does to work in our new space. Which size rug would work best in this room? Thanks!
    2 Comments
Jocelyn Prestia started a discussion
How would you furnish this entry? - Luckily the possibilities seem endless biut I'd like to make some decisions. ideally I'd like storage from a console or a round table w dra... Read More
    4 Comments
Jocelyn Prestia started a discussion
Jewel designer needs help decorating her dreamy living room! - Hello! My friend mentioned you all are super helpful… I am tired of spending countless hours on trying to decorate my living room on a budge... Read More
    24 Comments
Jocelyn Prestia started a discussion
1 Like    2 Comments