6 Posts
Dereck Alcorn started a discussion
Please help with lighting layout - Hi, I am having trouble making a recess lighting layout for my electrician. I felt that the ceiling is too low at 8'4" to put fixtures ... Read More
    7 Comments
Dereck Alcorn started a discussion
Another (ceramic) Wood direction help request - Hi, I have contractors laying my ceramic wood tile down tomorrow and I haven't been able to decide on what direction they should lay. The st... Read More
    2 Comments
Dereck Alcorn started a discussion
Need to know if this will work: Concrete Soaking tub in sauna - I am working on a 13' x 6' space for my shower and sauna and just a few days ago I discovered the Japanese style soaking tub. The shower spa... Read More
    5 Comments
Dereck Alcorn started a discussion
    Comment
Dereck Alcorn started a discussion
This is beautiful. - What kind of material did you use for the walls and ceiling?
    1 Comment
Dereck Alcorn started a discussion
Square cut out? - Hi, For the life of me I can't see any trim around the recessed lights..were the squares cut out of the clouds or is their actually a squar... Read More
    Comment