73 Posts
firstmmo started a discussion
OMG, I Finally have progress--cabinets! - After watching everyone's progress and waiting and waiting for something to show...I finally have my cabinets in. Island (Imagine my marble... Read More
    83 Comments
firstmmo started a discussion
Recipe Blogs or Websites..tell us what you follow - Just curious if you follow any blogs of cooks or if you have certain websites that you like? Would love to hear what our GW cooks are lookin... Read More
    16 Comments
firstmmo started a discussion
Anyone with Lefroy Brooks products? - I am tempted to buy a kitchen faucet from this maker that is 50% off. Anyone have any experience with this brand? The faucet that they have ... Read More
    8 Comments
firstmmo started a discussion
Have you ever seen a marble rangehood? - I am looking at the option to wrap my 48" range hood in slabs of marble. However, the slab would be 4feet x 11feet tall. That's a lot o... Read More
2 Likes    86 Comments
firstmmo started a discussion
Marble Lovers Out There...more eye candy - You can swoon over marble and more marble at this site...must admit that I really enjoy having a new reason to peruse this place now that we... Read More
    5 Comments
firstmmo started a discussion
Do you like "quiet" marble? - Have finally decided after two home remodels and much research, that I will definitely have marble for my kitchen counters. My DH and I have... Read More
    71 Comments
firstmmo started a discussion
How many kitchen remodels have you done? - I noticed that there are a number of "repeat offenders" LOL of kitchen remodelers on this forum. I just saw Hobokenkitchen's revea... Read More
    34 Comments
firstmmo started a discussion
Slabs...for the TKO - I think one might consider this counter porn for the TKO. Had a "look-see" at DaVinci Marble today just to see what's out there at... Read More
    60 Comments
firstmmo started a discussion
For those of you who entertain lots...refrigerator question - What size is your refrigerator? I used to have a SXS that bothered me because I could barely put a large plate in the refridge without taki... Read More
    11 Comments
firstmmo started a discussion
    4 Comments
Show More Events...