12 Posts
fiddleandco started a discussion
Help me find flooring options - I am looking around for flooring options to consider....help! Looking for a hardwood (or something that "looks" like hardwood), an... Read More
    14 Comments
fiddleandco started a discussion
Paint colors in home-thoughts? - Here are a few photos of some potential paint color palettes for our home. I took the photos with our kitchen counters and kitchen cabinets ... Read More
    31 Comments
fiddleandco started a discussion
Rub n' Buff on cabinet hardware? - I am looking at changing out the color of my bright brass (think late 90's) kitchen cabinet hardware. Specifically, the pulls. The hinges ar... Read More
    8 Comments
fiddleandco started a discussion
Dark trim with light walls - I am contemplating dark (dark grey) trim with a light wall (off white). Has anyone does this and love it? Hate it? I am searching for some n... Read More
    5 Comments
fiddleandco started a discussion
Help plan circle drive in yard - We are trying to plan out a landscape design for our property, and I think we need some help. Right now, I am looking at turning our yard i... Read More
    12 Comments
fiddleandco started a discussion
Vaulted Stone Accent Wall in Living Room - I have a large wood accent wall in my living room currently that is very dated and sunbleached-original owners built it. It doesn't go with... Read More
    7 Comments
fiddleandco started a discussion
Designing for YOU in the present or future potential sale? - My husband and I are having a hard time wrapping our heads around this one and need some outside advice! When you look at your home, and kno... Read More
    12 Comments
fiddleandco started a discussion
Metal countertops? Stainless, copper, etc. - Talk to me of metal based countertops. Stainless steel, copper, etc. Have one? Like it? Love it? Hate it? Want it? Why? We are looking at r... Vote Now
    11 Comments    24 Votes
fiddleandco started a discussion
Best (free) home design program/app? - So, title is pretty straightforward. I am looking around for a free design program or app that I can use to visualize the areas of my house ... Read More
2 Likes    8 Comments
fiddleandco started a discussion
Incorporating Kitchen, Living, Dining, & several types of wood-help! - So, we've "recently" moved to a new home. The main 'room' is one open area with the kitchen in one 'corner' (with a large island ... Read More
    30 Comments
Show More Events...