11 Posts
fenstanton started a discussion
Ceiling Height? - Charming project! Wondering about the height of the rooms with the coffered ceilings? Thanks.
    Comment
fenstanton started a discussion
What size lot is this? - Great use of what appears to be a very tight space, and I wanted to know what size lot the house is built on. Thanks!
    Comment
fenstanton started a discussion
Camellia Pruning - How hard should I cut back my Long Island Pink Camellias now that they’ve finished blooming to ensure fuller shrubs in the future at my Zone... Read More
    10 Comments
fenstanton started a discussion
Margie Camellia Alternatives? - This Margie Camellia (Camellia japonica ‘Margie’) has been a super performer at my Zone 7 home for the past five years but I’m not having an... Read More
    3 Comments
fenstanton started a discussion
Japanese Maple Advice? - Looking for advice on three Japanese maples in Zone 7. The Butterfly Japanese Maple in the first photo has never flourished in five years in... Read More
    1 Comment
fenstanton started a discussion
Hydrangea Spacing? - As a live-in landscape gardener with no formal training, I try to follow advice to plant in threes or fives and to properly space things to ... Read More
    4 Comments
fenstanton started a discussion
Great shrubs? - Love the mixed hedge that enhances this casually elegant home and wondered what shrubs were used? Thanks
    Comment
fenstanton started a discussion
Love the chairs. Manufacturer? - Great casual dining room. Can you share who made the chairs? Thanks!
    1 Comment
fenstanton started a discussion
Paint colors? - Nicely coordinated walls and wainscoting, and I was curious about the paint colors and sheens. Thanks.
    Comment
fenstanton started a discussion
Chairs - Great chairs in a great project. Manufacturer?
    Comment
Show More Events...