7 Posts
felella started a discussion
Dimentions - please could you let me know how many inches has the small vase opening? is it 10.5" or smaller ?? . Please also the large vase opening. t... Read More
    Comment
felella started a discussion
Love the artificial plant - Where I can find it
    1 Comment
felella started a discussion
Who sells this painting? - Who sells this painting?
    1 Comment
felella started a discussion
Price - Please could you give me the previous price 840$ . I had it on the cart and tidy when I tried to order it was increased . Thank you
    Comment
felella started a discussion
Sofa - Where is the white sofa and the white chairs from?
    1 Comment
felella started a discussion
Love the white chair? Where is it from? - Love the white chair? Where is it from?
    Comment
felella started a discussion
Love console table - Where I can get this console table small size
    2 Comments