4 Posts
feh9bc started a discussion
planters or landscaping around new shed - Hi all! I'm interested in ideas for planters or landscaping you would do around this shed. At first I was thinking square planters just in t... Read More
    12 Comments
feh9bc started a discussion
What should I put on these two far walls, if anything? - I love my oyster plate display in the center. Would it be too much to hang gilded gold pedestal shelves to display some french jars I have? ... Read More
    4 Comments
feh9bc started a discussion
Floating shelves, art or clock - On L wall, I think I want to put gilded gold floating shelf to display old French water jar. Do you think I should do matching on the R wall... Read More
    1 Comment
feh9bc started a discussion
Living Room / Den HELP Needed - Hello fellow Houzzers! I welcome your thoughts, suggestions, and encouragement for my mother's informal living room. I am home for the holi... Read More
    2 Comments