9 Posts
Palm C started a discussion
Functioning kitchen - Help - I’m a bit stuck if we should put the dishwasher in the scullery or leave it out in the main kitchen. Also where should I put my pantry items... Read More
    12 Comments
Palm C started a discussion
mid century roof line advice - Hi all I know it’s probably personal preference. But when adding an extension on to the back of an old 1960 mid century modern home would yo... Read More
    11 Comments
Palm C started a discussion
final renovations drawing below, welcome feedback - Hi all I’ve been jumping on here thinking through our renovation and addition. And have received so much valuable feedback. We finally got ... Read More
    12 Comments
Palm C started a discussion
Major Renovation/Extension Floor plan Feedback and Finalisation - t We are about to pull the trigger on this floor plan to get it formally drawn up for council approval. It’s a huge change to the existing h... Read More
    19 Comments
Palm C started a discussion
kitchen front or back - We literally just renovated our kitchen ourselves but now we are tossing up with the idea of moving it to the back of the house. Currrently ... Vote Now
    8 Comments    3 Votes
Palm C started a discussion
kitchen splash back tile - Hi all What kitchen tile colour / style would you do ? For a Palm Springs / coastal vibe house. I’m really stumped. I looked at these colour... Read More
    3 Comments
Palm C started a discussion
Help - backyard design ideas - Hi all Any suggestion on what to do with this dead space in our backyard It’s all different levels, ugly hot water system and air con Thinki... Read More
    7 Comments
Palm C started a discussion
house renovation designs - Hello Brain trusts Does anyone have a recommendation of Mac software/app that can help provide some 3d views of possible house renovations. ... Read More
    Comment
Palm C started a discussion
Need sheer curtain advice HELP - Trying to decide if sheer white s fold curtains will look strange on these windows. Can’t really put them on the top window due to angle Wou... Vote Now
    7 Comments    9 Votes