21 Posts
Frankie Stollenwerk started a discussion
Log home low maintenance fire safe front yard design - Nothing has been done to the front of my log home. I need advice please
    21 Comments
Frankie Stollenwerk started a discussion
log cabin remodeling - We are remodeling our log cabin and adding onto it we are also adding more pine siding my question is should we stain it to match the existi... Read More
    2 Comments
Frankie Stollenwerk started a discussion
landscape and decking - We purchased our little cabin with this unfinished pool , what do I do for concert around the pool and decking? Also landscaping. We are in ... Read More
    Comment
Frankie Stollenwerk started a discussion
We purchased a cabin with a small guest house and an unfinished pool - We would like some advise on what to do around this pool. We purchased the cabin with an unfinished pool, we will be getting the pool finish... Read More
    23 Comments
Frankie Stollenwerk started a discussion
Cost - What would the approximate cost of a bathroom like this be? Any idea. Thanks
    1 Comment
Frankie Stollenwerk started a discussion
Kitchen remodel - What do I put behind my stove? rusted corrugated metal? if so how far up should I go?
    18 Comments
Frankie Stollenwerk started a discussion
assembly - Can I have it assembled
    1 Comment
Frankie Stollenwerk started a discussion
storage? - Is there a another matching cabinet for office supply storage?
    1 Comment
Frankie Stollenwerk started a discussion
file cabinet - Is there a file cabinet that goes with this desk or that would compliment this? Thank you
    2 Comments
Frankie Stollenwerk started a discussion
My husband uses our spare room for his office. I need design help - I would really like to make his office area and bedroom flow. This room now looks like just a bunch of stuff in a room. LOL. Help
    49 Comments
Show More Events...