24 Posts
Evette Higgins started a discussion
Gold or stainless - I would like to change the knobs and pulls to gold. Your thoughts please.
    Comment
Evette Higgins started a discussion
Nickel or Gold pulls and knobs - Currently my kitchen is pretty much silver/stainless pulls and knobs.I'm thinking I would like to go more gold tone, to warm it up.I'm think... Read More
    15 Comments
Evette Higgins started a discussion
Beautiful Neutral Tone Rug - Please, where can I purchase the rug?
    Comment
Evette Higgins started a discussion
Window treatment over the sink area. - Can any advise where the window treatments over the sink are sold.
    2 Comments
Evette Higgins started a discussion
Beautiful back door - I absolutely love that door.Where can it be purchased?
    1 Comment
Evette Higgins started a discussion
Condition of Rug - Is this an used rug?
    Comment
Evette Higgins started a discussion
Color and Size of Rug - I really love this rug. I want a deep orange and I will prefer for it not be too thin. Can any of the buyers voucher for the size and color ... Read More
    Comment
Evette Higgins started a discussion
Where can I purchase a floral wallpaper? - The pink floral wallpaper is lovely. Where can it be purchased?
4 Likes    1 Comment
Evette Higgins started a discussion
Lamp Shades absolutely beautiful - I absolutely love the lamp shades. I tend to have a problem finding beautiful lampshades. So very tired of the standard drum in beige
    Comment
Evette Higgins started a discussion
Where to purchase - I too love the black console and would love to purchase.
    Comment
Show More Events...