7 Posts
Stacy Stotts started a discussion
Barn Door Hardware - Where can I buy quality barn door hardware for less the $300?
    6 Comments
Stacy Stotts started a discussion
Island & Countertop Material - What is the island slab and countertops? I love the white and gray. Thank you!
    1 Comment
Stacy Stotts started a discussion
What brand Sink and Faucet is this? - Is the sink a single basin? If so where can i buy this? I also like the Faucet/sprayer.
    Comment
Stacy Stotts started a discussion
Online shopping for plumbing fixtures, sinks, tubs - Help! I went to a brick & mortar to see tubs and fixtures but they are so $$$$$$. What are your thoughts about shopping online, favorite... Read More
    2 Comments
Stacy Stotts started a discussion
Buying a bathtub - Where is the best place to buy a tub at a discount? Online, through a designer, plumber, builder?
    1 Comment
Stacy Stotts started a discussion
Home expense tracker - Can anyone recommend a good tool for project management and expense tracking? We are building our first home and we know there is a checkboo... Read More
    3 Comments
Stacy Stotts started a discussion
Black Hood - What brand is the hood? Where did it come from? So unique!
    1 Comment