174 Posts
esox07 (4b) Wisconsin started a discussion
I am done with HOUZZ, going to C2C - I am leaving this dead pepper forum for C2C. http://c2cpeppers.proboards.com/
    17 Comments
esox07 (4b) Wisconsin started a discussion
General Info on Clematis - I just purchased two Clematis vines from my local Aldi's. One is Rosa Clematide and the the other is Clematis Purple. I plan to plant them... Read More
    16 Comments
esox07 (4b) Wisconsin started a discussion
Anyone seen Greenman28 (Josh) lately??? - I don't recall any posts by Josh for quite a while. Has anyone heard from him lately?
    8 Comments
esox07 (4b) Wisconsin started a discussion
Esox07 2018 Grow Blog - Well, I started my seeds yesterday. I will just link to my grow blog if anyone cares to check it out. https://2018pepper.tumblr.com/
    71 Comments
esox07 (4b) Wisconsin started a discussion
Why don't my seeds look right - Hi, I grew an Angels Trumpet last year for the first time. I harvested seed pods at the end of the year so I could plant them for this grow... Read More
    5 Comments
esox07 (4b) Wisconsin started a discussion
Got my starter tray loaded, but...... - It is a nice sunny above average mid 40's here today and it prompted me to go out and load up my starter tray this afternoon, even though I ... Read More
    14 Comments
esox07 (4b) Wisconsin started a discussion
A little advice and information please - I was given some seeds for what was called "Angels Trumpet". I planted the seeds around the first of November last year and kept ... Read More
    7 Comments
esox07 (4b) Wisconsin started a discussion
How Hot can they get - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zCYX0esYlo&sns=em
    9 Comments
esox07 (4b) Wisconsin started a discussion
Esox07 - 2017 Pepper Grow Blog - I put my updates in a blog so I wont repost everything here. If anyone cares to see my progress in the 2017 Pepper growing season, check it... Read More
4 Likes    162 Comments
esox07 (4b) Wisconsin started a discussion
Merry Christmas - Hmmm, I was waiting for a Merry Christmas thread to show up but nothing yet. I guess I will start one. Merry Christmas to all list members ... Read More
1 Like    2 Comments
Show More Events...