12 Posts
esgdesign started a discussion
Wood Construction and flammability - I love this design with the wood cladding, and am curious to know if you did anything special with the structure to make it more flame-retar... Read More
    Comment
esgdesign started a discussion
Wood stain/finish - Hi, beautiful fence design! I am wondering if you used a transparent stain on it or is it the natural cedar color? Thanks!
1 Like    5 Comments
esgdesign started a discussion
Beautiful planting! - Would love to know which Agave you used here. Thanks in advance!
    1 Comment
esgdesign started a discussion
Exterior lighting - Would you mind sharing the specs on the exterior down lights? We have an Eichler home and are looking for something similar. Thanks!
    1 Comment
esgdesign started a discussion
European white oak flooring - I was looking at the Candleman Floors European white oak flooring and was linked to this photo. Is this in fact from their company? If so, c... Read More
2 Likes    8 Comments
esgdesign started a discussion
Love these kitchen cabinets! - Can you please share what the wood type and finish is? Thx!
    Comment
esgdesign started a discussion
Pebble tile - Would you mind sharing the manufacturer do the flat pebble tile? It's beautiful!
    Comment
esgdesign started a discussion
beautiful plan graphics! - your plan graphics are beautiful! may I ask, are these done by hand or are they computer-generated?
    1 Comment
esgdesign started a discussion
Love the crib - where is it from? - I would love to know the manufacturer of the crib. Thanks!
    2 Comments
esgdesign started a discussion
    Comment
Show More Events...