16 Posts
Erin Ness started a discussion
Teak Shutters in Bathroom Windows - I am trying to find someone in the NY area that will do custom teak shutters in my bathroom, and specifically in the shower area as well. Th... Read More
    1 Comment
Erin Ness started a discussion
Antique Porcelain sink repair - Hello everyone! I have a beautiful hand-painted porcelain sink in my house that I would like to restore. The issue is that is has a couple... Read More
    3 Comments
Erin Ness started a discussion
speed oven vs microwave with convection - I don't quite understand what the difference or advantage is in one verse the other. Can anyone please advise? Thank you!
1 Like    6 Comments
Erin Ness started a discussion
microwave convection - Working on a kitchen remodel and am considering doing a microwave convection combo instead of just a microwave. I actually have not had a mi... Read More
1 Like    6 Comments
Erin Ness started a discussion
Marble in laundry Room? - Working on a laundry room design and consider Pietra Cordosa marble for the countertops. I am wondering if anyone has any feedback on using... Read More
    9 Comments
Erin Ness started a discussion
XO brand Hood - My contractor is recommending XO brand hood for our kitchen. But I cannot really find any reviews of their products. Im curious if anyone ha... Read More
    Comment
Erin Ness started a discussion
XO brand Hood - My contractor is recommending XO brand hood for our kitchen. But I cannot really find any reviews of their products. Im curious if anyone ... Read More
    7 Comments
Erin Ness started a discussion
sink repair and restoration - Im looking for someone in the NY Area who specializes in restoration of plumbing sinks and fixtures. Thank you for any suggestions
    2 Comments
Erin Ness started a discussion
Marble sink in bathroom - Hello! I am trying to decide if I should get a marble sink for my bathroom. I love it so much but I worry about staining. I have no probl... Read More
    1 Comment
Erin Ness started a discussion
Soapstone in Laundry Room - Hello! Considering Soapstone for the countertop with Integrated sink in laundry room, but Im wondering how soapstone would do with detergen... Read More
1 Like    1 Comment
Show More Events...