24 Posts
emptynesterof2 started a discussion
need hep with bedroom - I need help finishing a bedroom. It's my son's room but he is in college and so we moved the piano in there and I'm trying to make it a mus... Read More
    Comment
emptynesterof2 started a discussion
What is the name of the area rug? - Can you please tell me the brand and name / pattern of area rug. I am looking for something like this.
    Comment
emptynesterof2 started a discussion
Need help with area rug for living room - I am trying to decide on an area rug for my living room. As you can see the room is dark with the wood floors, brown leather sofa and dark f... Read More
    12 Comments
emptynesterof2 started a discussion
need help with living room - I am looking to update my living room with new furniture. I have already purchased the brown leather sofa and plan on getting 2 neutral chai... Read More
    4 Comments
emptynesterof2 started a discussion
fireplace - I am trying to decide weather to reface my fireplace or leave it as is. Not sure if it's just that it's not decorated right or if it's becau... Read More
    7 Comments
emptynesterof2 started a discussion
    Comment
emptynesterof2 started a discussion
    Comment
emptynesterof2 started a discussion
    2 Comments
emptynesterof2 started a discussion
    1 Comment
emptynesterof2 started a discussion
    1 Comment
Show More Events...