26 Posts
SLOemilie . started a discussion
What is the door color? - Inquiring minds want to know!
    Comment
SLOemilie . started a discussion
How are the boards attached? - How are the boards held in place between the metal bars?
    Comment
SLOemilie . started a discussion
Absolutely stunning! - I don't have a question, I just want to thank you for spending the time and money to restore this gem. Not a lot of people have this kind of... Read More
    Comment
SLOemilie . started a discussion
1 Like    Comment
SLOemilie . started a discussion
Help for cookie-cutter houses in pre-planned neighborhoods - I would like to see what home owners, contractors and designers have done to individualize cookie-cutter homes, both inside and out. Here in... Read More
4 Likes    13 Comments
SLOemilie . started a discussion
    1 Comment
SLOemilie . started a discussion
Movement - Does this sconce swing side to side as well? Thank you.
    1 Comment
SLOemilie . started a discussion
Cabinet color - Do you happen to know the name of the cabinet color? Thanks.
    1 Comment
SLOemilie . started a discussion
Paintable Wallpaper - Could anyone who has used paintable wallpaper please let me know what you think of it? If you've had it up for awhile, how is it wearing? T... Read More
    4 Comments
SLOemilie . started a discussion
East coast antiquing trip - Hi All, I live in California and am therefore quite deprived of the antique scene that the east coast enjoys. I'm planning a trip east this ... Read More
    3 Comments
Show More Events...