4 Posts
Emma started a discussion
Window Coverings - A Question - When adding curtains/window coverings in your house, do you add all of the same thing throughout or should there be different coverings depe... Read More
    5 Comments
Emma started a discussion
Bedroom suite/or replace bedsides? - One of my bedside tables has broken beyond repair, I’d like to replace them both but am finding it difficult to get ones that match and/or a... Read More
    12 Comments
Emma started a discussion
Suggestions for lounge room revamp - I'm struggling with what to do with my loung, it's an odd shape with little real wall space. I intend to keep the chairs, but reupholster th... Read More
    50 Comments
Emma started a discussion
Dodgy lounge layout - I have an awkward layout for my lounge room, I want to update but am stuck. It will need to be repainted also. It has two doorways and a win... Read More
    5 Comments