68 Posts
Elsa started a discussion
is termite bait stations works? - Hi, I found termite in basement last year, so i signed up for Terminix service. The contract is going to end and i wonder if the termite ba... Read More
    Comment
Elsa started a discussion
numbers of termites baits - Hi, i recently have terminix and a local pest control company provided a quote for installing termite baits station. Terminix will installe... Read More
    2 Comments
Elsa started a discussion
2 paned vs 3 paned window - Hi, Is it worth to replace with 3 paned window? It is because I'm replacing half of the windows on the same floor only. The rest of the wind... Read More
    8 Comments
Elsa started a discussion
Caulk near cooktop - Hi, Could someone recommend what kind / brand of caulk I can use to seal the counter and backsplash? It is behind the cooktop. The old caulk... Read More
    3 Comments
Elsa started a discussion
Window parts repair - Hi, I had American Craftsman double hunged windows for about 15 years. The window can't stays open and some parts need to be repaired. Is Am... Read More
    8 Comments
Elsa started a discussion
Golden holly problem or disease - Hi, Does anybody know what is wrong with this golden holly? It is spring right now and it doesn't look right. Thanks
    10 Comments
Elsa started a discussion
Oriental Lily question - Hi, I grew some oriental lilies for 3 or 4 years. They were pretty the first year and they turned smaller and uglier after first year. I dug... Read More
    4 Comments
Elsa started a discussion
Rose bouquet too hot - Hi, It was in the 80s a week ago, and I forgot to took the rose bouquet to the basement. I took it to basement after two days. Even it's in ... Read More
    2 Comments
Elsa started a discussion
White thing on violet leaves - I found a very tiny white moving thing on the violet leaves. It's so tiny that I can't take a picture, but I can see from my eyes. It's like... Read More
    8 Comments
Elsa started a discussion
survivor of mite questions - Last June, the Le Polina was growing so slow and I suspected it had mite. So I treated with forbid, removed the crown and took the sucker fr... Read More
    13 Comments
Show More Events...