14 Posts
ellink started a discussion
Sink hole -- thing? - What goes in the opening? I'm not just looking for the basket, but also the metal rim that the basket sit in that probably gets epoxied into... Read More
    2 Comments
ellink started a discussion
Granite problem Day ofter installation - Coast green granite went in yesterday. Looked great. Today we are seeing 4 inch "blooms" all over the granite. Looks like where th... Read More
    3 Comments
ellink started a discussion
B&M in LA for knobs and pulls - I'm om a tight schedule so don't have time to order a lot of samples over the Internet. Looking for suggestions about local stores with grea... Read More
    1 Comment
ellink started a discussion
Need sink and appliances in LA fast! - I was planning on ordering sink, faucet and appliances this week but I've just found out our contractor is WAY ahead of schedule. Any B&... Read More
    2 Comments
ellink started a discussion
Buying Bluestar on the internet - If you buy a Bluestar on the Internet, how do you get it hooked up?
    7 Comments
ellink started a discussion
Price of slabs at Walker Zanger outlet? - Love Walker Zanger but kind of pricey. I just realized that they had an outlet in Sun Valley but it's closed on weekends. Today I was going ... Read More
    1 Comment
ellink started a discussion
SS fridge to go with Bluestar - My range and refrigerator are on the same wall so I would like the SS finish to look similar. Any suggestions for a fridge that will look go... Read More
    3 Comments
ellink started a discussion
what brand of fridge? - I will also have my fridge on the same wall as my Bluestar and want to find a similar finish.
    1 Comment
ellink started a discussion
    Comment
ellink started a discussion
sink to go with honed black granite? - I'm thinking of the anthracite silgranite sink. Can anyone post pix of this combo? Also, while we're at it -- how bad are the fingerprints? ... Read More
    7 Comments
Show More Events...