5 Posts
ellenabailey started a discussion
Storage solutions for Powder Room? - This is my inspiration for a Powder Room renovation. I am particularly drawn to the sink with exposed plumbing. However I would like some s... Read More
    9 Comments
ellenabailey started a discussion
where are all the kitchen/appliance outlets? - I don’t see any on the backsplash. Were they incorporated in to the countertops?
    Comment
ellenabailey started a discussion
Do dark cabinets show dust/nicks? - Hello. I am using this pic as inspiration for my kitchen remodel. After talking to one or two cabinet companies I’m worried that dark cabine... Read More
    Comment
ellenabailey started a discussion
Do dark cabinets show dust/nicks easily? - Hi. Using this photo as an inspiration for a remodel. However several cabinet companies have told me dark painted cabinets show dust/nicks e... Read More
    Comment
ellenabailey started a discussion
dark cabinets. Do they show dust? Show nicks? - Hi. Love this kitchen and using it as an inspiration for my remodel. However several cabinet companies have told me dark/black cabinets will... Read More
    Comment