23 Posts
ejdibble started a discussion
Quilt I formatio - Pls share where this quilt and pillow shams maybe purchased. Thank you
    Comment
ejdibble started a discussion
Wallpaper - Please share the name and maker of the wallpaper.
    Comment
ejdibble started a discussion
Bedroom - Where may I purchase the elephant color block pillow?
    Comment
ejdibble started a discussion
How long are the hangars? - We have an old door and need long hangars.
    Comment
ejdibble started a discussion
Paint - Please share the company and paint color on the walls. TY
    Comment
ejdibble started a discussion
Please share the green paint color - Paint color on the back accent wall, please.
    1 Comment
ejdibble started a discussion
Dining room - Can you tell me where to get the chandelier?
    1 Comment
ejdibble started a discussion
Dining room lighting - Where can I find the chandeliers? Many thanks.
    Comment
ejdibble started a discussion
Pendant lighting - Please share the source and model of the pendant lights. TY
    Comment
ejdibble started a discussion
Aqua - Please share the aqua paint color information. Thank you.
    Comment
Show More Events...