62 Posts
ebrathedebra started a discussion
Cuticle Loss on Phalaenopsis? - I was a bit too aggressive in trying to battle mealy bugs. I wiped the leaves of my phals with alcohol/water a few weeks ago. Mealies ar... Read More
    3 Comments
ebrathedebra started a discussion
Pest on phalaenopsis roots? - Hello! I’m back here again and hoping that some kind folks can help me. While repotting a new orchid, I noticed some white crud on roots. ... Read More
    8 Comments
ebrathedebra started a discussion
Flopping and disconnecting cactus - How can I help this cactus? The flopper and pieces that came off are not nearly as firm as the other more erect portion. its in a southwe... Read More
    2 Comments
ebrathedebra started a discussion
Pest on schlumbergera ? - I just brought home a Thanksgiving Cactus and noticed some little bumps on it. Could you guys please take a peek and let my know if they a... Read More
    3 Comments
ebrathedebra started a discussion
What’s up with my schlumbergera? - My schlumbergera is turning different colors and leaves vary in size. It used to be a happy green plant that flowered every year and even ... Read More
    10 Comments
ebrathedebra started a discussion
What paint color is that beautiful blue door?
    1 Comment
ebrathedebra started a discussion
What color red is this?
    2 Comments
ebrathedebra started a discussion
Remove Custom Panel from Miele DW - The handle (originally supplied by me) on my new Miele Inspira G2181SCVI with custom door panel broke off. I have a replacement but need to ... Read More
    2 Comments
ebrathedebra started a discussion
Andersen A Series Double Hung - We are in the market for new windows (new frames and everything). We have it narrowed down to the Anderson 400 Woodwright and the Anderen A... Read More
    2 Comments
ebrathedebra started a discussion
Hey Katekouros! - Don't mean to be rude shouting out your name like that but I needed to get your attention. I also have a stacked w/d in a small closet with ... Read More
    1 Comment
Show More Events...