7 Posts
Lori Dubin started a discussion
Floor - I love the floor--could you let me know the name of the tile. Thanks.
    Comment
Lori Dubin started a discussion
Out of stock - Do you know if you will be getting any new consoles son.
    1 Comment
Lori Dubin started a discussion
    Comment
Lori Dubin started a discussion
Lightbulbs - I purchased this chandelier and I can't seem to find the correct bulbs can someone help me
    2 Comments
Lori Dubin started a discussion
Need Help on Size of Rugs - I am trying to figure out what size rug you would get for a room. Do you fill the entire area with rug under your couches, only under one s... Read More
    2 Comments
Lori Dubin started a discussion
Window Treatments - Should you have window treatments blend into the colors of your walls or should they stand out? This is just the window coverings.
    1 Comment
Lori Dubin started a discussion
White Kohler toilet vs biscuit - I am building a new home and most of the bathrooms have beige/tan color tiles. Would you match the toilet to that and go witha biscuit colo... Read More
    6 Comments