8 Posts
dreitzdr started a discussion
Redo Living Room - I've never been happy with my living room. Especially sitting on the couch, something about the room is unsettling. I'm thinking of moving... Read More
    22 Comments
dreitzdr started a discussion
What to do with patio doors - I put these drapery panels in the living room. It looks unfinished. Two people have told me to put the same panels on the small sliding do... Read More
    9 Comments
dreitzdr started a discussion
Looking for machine washable runners - I have a dark oak floor in my kitchen and would like a rug in front of the sink area. I have been searching for machine washable area rugs ... Read More
    Comment
dreitzdr started a discussion
Can this wallpaper work in this room? - I like this wood-like wallpaper for the blank wall in my dining room...but I wonder if it's too rustic for the rest of my house. My house i... Read More
    70 Comments
dreitzdr started a discussion
Can I tile over floor tile? - I have a new home in FL and I hate the tile on the floor. It's on a concrete slab and in good condition since it's only a few months old. ... Read More
    4 Comments
dreitzdr started a discussion
Same drapes in dinette area or not? - I just had these drapery panels installed in the living room. Should I put the same fabric and length in dinette area? If not what would y... Read More
1 Like    9 Comments
dreitzdr started a discussion
Can I make this table, chairs and rug work together? - I love all of these products. Do you think they can work together?
    1 Comment
dreitzdr started a discussion
Can I make this dinette table work? - HELP Please! I'm challenged with interior design. Attached is a dinette table I'd like in my casual dining area. I've also included pictu... Read More
    11 Comments