75 Posts
dragonflydee started a discussion
A new American lady caterpillar... - Has joined my little community in the screened Tank on my open but roofed potting shed in the Back yard. All the rain has really stirred ... Read More
    Comment
dragonflydee started a discussion
My American Lady cats all have made Chrysalises... - Watching them has been very interesting. There are only three,but they were taken up due To mowing; I always scout any area when we have ... Read More
1 Like    1 Comment
dragonflydee started a discussion
Heavy rain here (abt 90 miles from the gulf) - It is 4:55 and since we are so close to the Fla line Where I live in south AL the impact of the storm is No surprise. We have downpour th... Read More
    Comment
dragonflydee started a discussion
A nightmare called "the flea beetle"... - This I found a photo pict of on a very long listing of Garden pests.It really did look like the beetles I have Been patrolling for,and ge... Read More
    4 Comments
dragonflydee started a discussion
The little black beetles are back... - They have made a mess of my soon to be mature blooms Coneflowers! They are still at it. I did not notice them until yesterday and I crush... Read More
    7 Comments
dragonflydee started a discussion
Alabama to Central Florida come in!!!!!! - Hi Tom I live in south Alabama(zone8). The rest of my family lives in Florida to include Melbourne,Pensacola,and Perry. I live about 90 ... Read More
    1 Comment
dragonflydee started a discussion
Saw one of my zebra longwings Friday... - it was hanging out in the back yard looking over the Lantana bushes,but the flowers were finally shot since The temperature drop (hard fre... Read More
    1 Comment
dragonflydee started a discussion
My write a comment bar stopped working... - I can post obviously but can not comment on a thread. Also, there is no longer a green post box below the comment bar to send my comment to... Read More
    1 Comment
dragonflydee started a discussion
Iris...about your cocoon photo... - It looks like a Polyphemus moth and they do use Oaks for food trees. I am sorry for not posting under your thread but my Comments bar has... Read More
    1 Comment
dragonflydee started a discussion
Butterflies and the hurricane... - I have had a really good summer with my Butterfly garden. Many butterflies have spent Time in the garden(which surrounds a gunite Swimmin... Read More
    Comment
Show More Events...