464 Posts
doucanoe started a discussion
Somerset engineered hardwood in kitchen? - I have a stack of flooring samples that I have been agonizing over trying to make a decision on what flooring to put in my Kitchen/Diningroo... Read More
1 Like    6 Comments
doucanoe started a discussion
A couple of questions - We'll be moving this summer and I am taking some of my garden with me. Some I have to leave behind :( I have 3 Beauty of Moscow lilacs. If I... Read More
    3 Comments
doucanoe started a discussion
Thanks again Lars! - I used the keffir lime leaves and galangal you sent me to make a pot of Tom Kha Gai. Here is the recipe I used. I loved the flavor! I wou... Read More
1 Like    18 Comments
doucanoe started a discussion
Steak knives....Wusthof, Henckels or ? - Looking for opinions on good, yet affordable steak knives. Anyone have a favorite? Personally I am not crazy about serrated, but it seems... Read More
    21 Comments
doucanoe started a discussion
Thank you so much, Lars! - The lime leaves arrived today and I was so surprised to find a bonus in the package! Dried galangal! Thanks so much, that was very sweet ... Read More
1 Like    3 Comments
doucanoe started a discussion
Shepherd's Pie-Thanks Sharon! - I had a craving for Shepherd's Pie after ordering it a couple of weeks ago at a lakeside pub. Did a search and of course chose a recipe fr... Read More
    18 Comments
doucanoe started a discussion
Thai Curries? - I love Thai food, especially red curries. I want to make Panang Curry, but some of the ingredients in the recipes I have found online may b... Read More
    22 Comments
doucanoe started a discussion
Jelly didn't Gel....can I reprocess? - Finally, after waiting 5 years, my Nanking Cherries went wild and produced fruit like crazy! So I decided to make jelly from some of them. ... Read More
    8 Comments
doucanoe started a discussion
Log Home for sale - We are going to be putting our home on the market soon so I thought I would put some feelers out here as well. Located about 40 miles north... Read More
    Comment
doucanoe started a discussion
Why can't they leave things alone? - I really don't have the time nor the energy to learn a new format! In the old CF I had my settings where I would not get an e-mail every ti... Read More
    28 Comments
Show More Events...