Sign In
Join as a Pro
History of Houzz
FIND PROFESSIONALS
DESIGN
Interior Designers
Architects & Building Designers
Kitchen Designers
Bathroom Designers
Interior Stylists
Garden Designers
Furniture & Home Accessories
Cabinet Makers
Lighting
Curtains, Blinds & Shutters
Smart Home Specialists
Experts in Dublin
Interior Designers in Dublin
Carpet & Flooring in Dublin
Electricians in Dublin
Garden Designers in Dublin
RENOVATION
Home Builders
Design & Build
Loft Conversion Specialists
Carpet & Flooring
Kitchen & Bathroom Suppliers
Carpenters & Joiners
Windows & Glazing
Tiles & Worktops
Decking & Patios
Staircases & Railings
Painters & Decorators
Experts in Cork
Interior Designers in Cork
Carpet & Flooring in Cork
Electricians in Cork
Garden Designers in Cork
SUPPLIERS & SERVICES
Electricians
Gardening Services
Garden & Landscape Supplies
Garden Rooms, Home Offices & Conservatories
Swimming Pools & Hot Tubs
Driveways
View All
Experts in Limerick
Interior Designers in Limerick
Carpet & Flooring in Limerick
Electricians in Limerick
Garden Designers in Limerick
STORIES
STORIES FROM HOUZZ
Most Popular
Houzz Tours
Kitchens
Bathrooms
More Rooms
Gardens
Renovating
Decorating
Storage & Organisation
Small Space Living
View All
HOUZZ RESEARCH
ADVICE
HOUZZ DISCUSSIONS
Design Dilemma
Before & After
Polls
Kitchens
Bathrooms
Living Rooms
Gardens
Renovating
DIY
Home Decorating
Smaller Homes
Paint
dontknowwhatimdoing
Ideabooks
Activity
Activity
Comments
Posts
Reviews
4 Posts
9 July 2016
dontknowwhatimdoing
started a discussion
Design help for room!! Wall color for red felt pool table?! -
Hey guys, Here is a room in my house that I am thinking of putting a red felt pool table in. I did the measurements and the room will fit th...
Read More
1 Like
10 Comments
See
10
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
9 July 2016
dontknowwhatimdoing
started a discussion
Bathroom wall/tile color help please! -
This is the small bathroom in my house. It has a shower, sink, toilet, no tub, and very few storage areas. I bought the white cabinet shown ...
Read More
1 Like
17 Comments
See
17
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
25 November 2015
dontknowwhatimdoing
started a discussion
Bachelor pad dining room please help!! -
Hey guys, So I just got this very small house (~1400 sq ft). I want to make the dining room look as nice as possible (bachelor pad look, I'm...
Read More
Like
15 Comments
See
15
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
17 October 2015
dontknowwhatimdoing
started a discussion
Front of house is boring, please help!!! -
Hey guys. This is my small home (~1400sqft.). I was thinking of upgrading the front somehow because it seems very boring, specifically the f...
Read More
1 Like
10 Comments
See
10
more comments
Sign Up to Comment