4 Posts
D Mottley started a discussion
To paint or not to paint...? That is the question - My Wife thinks that the brick on our home is old and dated.. Do you all think that our home would look nice if we painted or stained the br... Read More
    11 Comments
D Mottley started a discussion
I’m confused by 4 Masonry Contractors quotes for crack above garage - Hello, When I first purchased my home 10 months so is was covered with ivy. I didn’t want the ivy to damage our brick in the , so I took it... Read More
    7 Comments
D Mottley started a discussion
How can I make this homes exterior more appealing? - My wife and I are closing on this home soon. the inside is absolutely beautiful, but I’m not to crazy about the stone facade and landscaping... Read More
    21 Comments
D Mottley started a discussion
Need help with curb appeal!! - My wife and I are looking for ways to give our new home more curb appeal.. Any Suggestions?
    9 Comments