11 Posts
dmosk4 started a discussion
Tile underfloor heating Suntouch or Ditra? - I have a contractor recommending Ditra. Another is recommending Hardie Backer Suntouch. Can anyone give the pro and cons between the two?
    4 Comments
dmosk4 started a discussion
Final Product from contractor - So the contractor left the windows like that and leaving the rest for me. Is this normal? Their response was to rehang blinds for the time ... Read More
    4 Comments
dmosk4 started a discussion
Sprayfoam or FiberGlass for New Construction Windows - When doing New Construction windows is spray foam or of pulled fiberglass insulation(no facing), preferred?
    2 Comments
dmosk4 started a discussion
Customer Handles Interior Trim Work? - For my new construction windows, the contract says "Customer Handles Interior Trim Work?". Do you know what that would involve.. I... Read More
    3 Comments
dmosk4 started a discussion
Replacing Windows... Less Glass? - I am replacing windows with new double hungs. One room has the old window and new window as it's in progress job. In measuring the window I ... Read More
    5 Comments
dmosk4 started a discussion
Schluter Edge or Bullnose for shower tile? - For a shower, which is nicer a Schluter edge or bull nose tile? Which will last longer? Can anyone give me the pros/cons?
    9 Comments
dmosk4 started a discussion
Roof - how bad - Was replacing my fireplace and was told my roof is in bad shape. From the below picture how long do you think it has?
    6 Comments
dmosk4 started a discussion
Shower Tile - do I keep? - The shower tile in the store didn't have the veins. In laying the tile the veins are very present. Not sure I like it. What do you think?
    3 Comments
dmosk4 started a discussion
Shower Tile - do I keep? - The shower tile in the store didn't have the veins. In laying the tile the veins are very present. Not sure I like it. What do you think?
    1 Comment
dmosk4 started a discussion
What tile for new shower? - Can't decide between a sand or grey tile for new shower. It's a beach house attached are pictures of new floor(rustic wood tile), vanity, an... Read More
1 Like    6 Comments
Show More Events...