7 Posts
Danielle Urech started a discussion
1 Like    1 Comment
Danielle Urech started a discussion
Need Help with Living Room Furniture Design - See pic of living room (open to kitchen) we can’t decide if we should do dueling sofas and two side chairs OR and L-sectional and two chairs... Read More
    5 Comments
Danielle Urech started a discussion
    Comment
Danielle Urech started a discussion
When will you have this back in stock? - I need to order! Thanks, Danielle
    Comment
Danielle Urech started a discussion
Transitional home exterior - what would you change, if anything? - WINDOWS - Black Shutters? We removed thinking we would do a brick wrap on the top and bottom of windows. Agree or disagree? STUCCO - Cream ... Read More
    4 Comments
Danielle Urech started a discussion
Need help selecting ceiling fans. - Our budget is low for ceiling fans $115-$250, I don't know if I should get a ceiling fan with or withouta light kit. We are doing oil bronze... Read More
    5 Comments
Danielle Urech started a discussion
Do you think I should have a broken (semi arched) door? - I want to add a broken door, but I don't know if that will look good. I am going for a traditional look with some European features.
    12 Comments