12 Posts
dlouparrish started a discussion
Umbrella base - Is umbrella base included? Thanks!
    Comment
dlouparrish started a discussion
Table question - Does the table have an umbrella opening?
    3 Comments
dlouparrish started a discussion
What is the pole diameter of this umbrella? - Pole diameter, please. Thanks--.
    Comment
dlouparrish started a discussion
Is this bed designed for box springs plus mattress or just mattress? L - Just need to know if this bed is designed for a box springs in addition to a mattress.
    4 Comments
dlouparrish started a discussion
Pledge polish used on modern bronze furniture! - I'll skip the how details, but suffice it to say our modern bronze-cased furniture has been caked in Pledge furniture polish. After being s... Read More
    2 Comments
dlouparrish started a discussion
Does this light fixture have a single canopy with a central opening fo - I need a chandelier like this that works with a single electrical box.
    5 Comments
dlouparrish started a discussion
Love this lovely rocking chair! - Can you tell me who made it and where one can find another?
    1 Comment
dlouparrish started a discussion
Outlet? - Does the island have electrical outlets and if so, where are they?
    Comment
dlouparrish started a discussion
Who makes the valve, shower head and hand spray? - Love this look, but I don't see the information about the shower head in the description?
    1 Comment
dlouparrish started a discussion
beautiful bathtub - I can't tell from the photo if the back is sloped to support the user's back?
    4 Comments
Show More Events...