5 Posts
Kirsten F started a discussion
Airstone??? - Hello everyone! Anyone used Airstone for interior projects like a kitchenisland? Tips/tricks/suggestions greatly appreciated!
    Comment
Kirsten F started a discussion
Picked flooring & cabinets now what? - I have chosen Armstong Architectural remnant flooring in old barnwood..cabinets are coconut with grey stone glaze and island in appaloosa (r... Read More
    1 Comment
Kirsten F started a discussion
Picked flooring..now what? - I choose Armstong architectural remnants flooring in old barnwood, greys and white. What do I do for a kitchen table or end tables/coffee ta... Read More
    2 Comments
Kirsten F started a discussion
Exterior colours/options - We are adding onto our house and our vinyl siding will remain white..our new shingles are charcoal grey, pretty much black and I am now curi... Read More
    Comment
Kirsten F started a discussion
Flooring in mud room - What is the flooring in this entryway?
    Comment