11 Posts
dkamps started a discussion
    Comment
dkamps started a discussion
Love the wrought iron lantern. Where did this come from? - Did you get the wrought iron lantern online?
1 Like    Comment
dkamps started a discussion
    1 Comment
dkamps started a discussion
HOw much is this door? - I assume this is a one piece unit or maybe not!
    2 Comments
dkamps started a discussion
What wood and stain are used for cabinets - Looking foir a cottage style cabinet and I like this look
    1 Comment
dkamps started a discussion
I would like to read review on all Ultra faucets products - I like the looks of these faucets but need to know the cons and pros before ordering these for a new house! Thanks
    2 Comments
dkamps started a discussion
Exterior Stone - Can you please tell me the name of the exterior stone is and the color of the grout? Thank-you!
    Comment
dkamps started a discussion
What is the name of the stone on the front? - What is the name of the stone on the front?
1 Like    2 Comments
dkamps started a discussion
    Comment
dkamps started a discussion
    1 Comment
Show More Events...