8 Posts
Diane Block started a discussion
Will these two different woods be ok in same room? - I have one great room our dining and living/tv room. Ordered a round dark brown salvaged wood table and white skirted upholstered chairs To ... Read More
    4 Comments
Diane Block started a discussion
Multiuse living/dining/school - Recently moved into smaller home. One great room which has to serve as our homeschool table as well as family/guest living room. Had grey s... Read More
    4 Comments
Diane Block started a discussion
Accents & Pillow ideas? Thoughts on my Rug? - We've updated our family room recently with a mantle and shelving. I like color which is why I picked the rug shown to go with "winter white... Read More
    5 Comments
Diane Block started a discussion
Love the rug! Its subtle and not boring. I have a patterned ottoman - Trying to figure out what to put underneath, and dont really want just a solid color rug. I like this!
1 Like    2 Comments
Diane Block started a discussion
    1 Comment
Diane Block started a discussion
Love the rug! - Where's it from?
    1 Comment
Diane Block started a discussion
Love the fireplace mantle - How deep and thick/high is it? Im having one made for mine and like this. Thank you
3 Likes    Comment
Diane Block started a discussion
What seating works and still allows for TV viewing in this room? - We are looking to purchase a leather sofa and loveseat but this is a wide room. I would like to put some chairs or a chaise on the left side... Read More
    19 Comments