12 Posts
dianeburch3 started a discussion
Exterior aluminum shutters - Are the exterior aluminum shutters available in Arizona? The local budget blind company advised they don't work with them.
    Comment
dianeburch3 started a discussion
Exterior Paint Colors for house in Arizona - I would like to get ideas on a new color scheme for our house in Arizona. Our HOA requires natural desert colors. I'm thinking of staying ... Read More
    2 Comments
dianeburch3 started a discussion
Awkward Vent Register - Help!!! - I'm really bothered that my HVAC contractor placed a vent register in the middle of a kitchen soffit, rather than in a less obvious location... Read More
    9 Comments
dianeburch3 started a discussion
clustered lighting over kitchen island - I want to put 3 lights over my 48"wx80"L kitchen island but do not want them centered in a linear layout - I'd like them to be clu... Read More
    5 Comments
dianeburch3 started a discussion
Love the cabinet hardware - Could you provide details on the hardware?
    Comment
dianeburch3 started a discussion
Wall Cabinet help needed - We're in the final planning stage for a kitchen remodel & am trying to make a decision on the wall cabinets. We have a 46" window in f... Read More
1 Like    7 Comments
dianeburch3 started a discussion
Floor transition and mixing countertops in open concept kitchen... - We're planning an open concept kitchen renovation. I'd like to keep the existing terracotta floor in the kitchen and plan to replace carpet... Read More
    1 Comment
dianeburch3 started a discussion
Ideas for Media Storage - I'm looking for ideas on how to handle TV/media storage in this room. I would like to keep the TV/media to the right of the fireplace (I do... Read More
    1 Comment
dianeburch3 started a discussion
1 Like    Comment
dianeburch3 started a discussion
Replace Upper Kitchen Cabinets and Reface Lower Base Cabinets - I would like to replace my upper kitchen cabinets to fit new appliances but am keeping the lower cabinets to save granite counters. I though... Read More
    4 Comments
Show More Events...