16 Posts
dianders started a discussion
love the basement - can you provide the flooring information? It is beautiful and I would love to know what materials you used as well as the color. thanks!
    Comment
dianders started a discussion
love the decor - Do you have the flooring information? It is beautiful!
    1 Comment
dianders started a discussion
    1 Comment
dianders started a discussion
dimensions please - can you tell me the dimensions on the individual tile as I am wanting to separate them for a project. thank you
    Comment
dianders started a discussion
Love the bathroom! - Where are the sconces from? They are perfect for the space and are exactly what I am looking for.
    Comment
dianders started a discussion
1 Like    2 Comments
dianders started a discussion
    1 Comment
dianders started a discussion
love the artwork - you have a great eye for artwork, can you tell me where to purchase similar pieces
    Comment
dianders started a discussion
love the entry french doors - can you provide the French door manufacturer and where to purchase?
1 Like    Comment
dianders started a discussion
    Comment
Show More Events...