7 Posts
Danielle Ann started a discussion
Where can I source this carpet? - I am wanting to make a custom sized rug for under my dining table (14’ x 6’) - I’ve found a photo of a carpet that would work well for my sp... Read More
    1 Comment
Danielle Ann started a discussion
Island Countertop - I'm considering the the combination of finishes in a kitchen - a black walnut island top, white cabinets with brass hardware and a darker st... Read More
    1 Comment
Danielle Ann started a discussion
Kitchen Finishes - I am working to pick the finishes for our kitchen. I would love to do brass hardware on the cabinets and brass accents on the island pendant... Read More
    4 Comments
Danielle Ann started a discussion
Backsplash - Can you provide more details about the backsplash? Thank you!
    1 Comment
Danielle Ann started a discussion
Wood Floors - Can you share details about the wood flooring? I love the texture/dimension and color. Thank you!
1 Like    3 Comments
Danielle Ann started a discussion
Vintage Cast Iron Laundry Room Sink! - I am dreaming of incorporating a sink like the one in the picture in our new house. It was originally planned for the kitchen but the kitch... Read More
    12 Comments
Danielle Ann started a discussion
What color are the shakes? Can you tell me more about the siding? - What color are the shakes? Can you tell me more about the siding?
    5 Comments