8 Posts
dhidea started a discussion
Island paint color? - Love it. What brand and color is this?
    Comment
dhidea started a discussion
love the statement metal hood! - Could you tell us where you sourced it?
    1 Comment
dhidea started a discussion
alternative to wood flooring - What brand and color is the beechwood laminate, which resembles walnut, from CY Flooring please? I'd like to try to locate it on the east co... Read More
    Comment
dhidea started a discussion
I love the living room chairs, where are they from? - I see the sofa is listed as West Elm. Could you please tell us about the chairs? Thank you.
2 Likes    1 Comment
dhidea started a discussion
custom desk - Who built the desk?
1 Like    6 Comments
dhidea started a discussion
What other types of bulbs can be used, other than incandescent? - For example, LED bulbs with the same medium base have lower wattage, but can be brighter (lumens). I know with LED, the fixture can't be en... Read More
    1 Comment