5 Posts
deucecoop started a discussion
Do you have this in 24 by 32 inches? - Looking for a poster same size as other poster purchased from you
    1 Comment
deucecoop started a discussion
1 Like    1 Comment
deucecoop started a discussion
How to protect wood floors - Just redid our floors. Any great ideas on how to protect them from scraping furniture. I am sick of the stick-on pads that fall off. Parti... Read More
    1 Comment
deucecoop started a discussion
Very narrow hall where I need some storage space in my apt. - I have a 9 foot hall . It's 25 inches for 5 feet and then 37 inches for the rest. Any storage ideas. Only one closet in apt
    5 Comments
deucecoop started a discussion
Restraining floors to ebony color-any concerns with going this dark - Restaining our quarter sawn white oak floors from light satin finish to dark shiny ebony finish. House is contemporary and we are in the bea... Read More
    3 Comments