9 Posts
Dedez7b started a discussion
Guardian Angel Progression - I had to relocate my GA summer 2015. It disappeared. So I was super excited to see it come back this spring .
5 Likes    2 Comments
Dedez7b started a discussion
High Society Progression - This Hosta Season I decided to follow the progression of my Hostas. I have had the best time watching from pips to flowers
6 Likes    6 Comments
Dedez7b started a discussion
Seed pods - This is the first time I have ever had this many seed pods. I am going to see if these will produce anything for next year. Elegen Paul Gl... Read More
4 Likes    9 Comments
Dedez7b started a discussion
Enablers Job well done - These are a few of my Hosta purchases for 2016. Enabler are good at what they do.❤️❤️❤️❤️ Big Daddy Curly Fries Lakeside BlackSatin Guacamol... Read More
12 Likes    12 Comments
Dedez7b started a discussion
I got broccoli and blooms finally!!!! - This year I got more blooms on my macs. For several years they have been struggling. This spring they surprise me. Oak leaf Incredible b... Read More
1 Like    5 Comments
Dedez7b started a discussion
Hostas came back - In 2015 I created two new Hosta beds and several new plants to my collection. To my surprise they came up this spring. I was not sure if any... Read More
6 Likes    6 Comments
Dedez7b started a discussion
Are there any Hostas gardens to visit in Alabama? - I live in the Birmingham area and would like to know if anyone know of any Hostas Gardens to view in Alabama?
    3 Comments
Dedez7b started a discussion
What do I do with bare roots that arrived today? - I ordered some Hosta plants on line and received them today. I have never planted bare roots before. The instruction says to plant immedia... Read More
    14 Comments
Dedez7b started a discussion
Is this Hosta virus X - I need help with determining if this is HVX on my Sum Substance and one of my noid. I am in zone 7b not sure if it is from the high temperat... Read More
    9 Comments