15 Posts
decodilema started a discussion
Help with Entry PLEASE - My entry is very bland, and I think the console need something under it, but not sure what to put there. We have a new Mid Century Modern... Read More
    6 Comments
decodilema started a discussion
Can I mix Vintage Travel Posters with Movie Posters? - Can I mix Vintage Travel Posters with Movie Posters? I've lined one side of my narrow hallway with movie posters - 3 grouped together and a ... Read More
    7 Comments
decodilema started a discussion
    15 Comments
decodilema started a discussion
    Comment
decodilema started a discussion
Artwork - Where can I get this art please?????
    1 Comment
decodilema started a discussion
    Comment
decodilema started a discussion
    1 Comment
decodilema started a discussion
Do I need a brighter print for my dining area? - Hello all you wonderful decorators out there. Just wanting to know if you think my dining area is too drab? I've just ordered a white hexago... Read More
1 Like    19 Comments
decodilema started a discussion
Where can I get this rug please? - Can you tell me where I can get thisrug please?
    1 Comment
decodilema started a discussion
Dining table & chairs - Hi, I need help making a decision on a dining table and chairs. We have blackbutt floors and I'm looking at an american oak table and maybe ... Read More
    11 Comments
Show More Events...